PRIVACY NOTICE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND YOUR RIGHTS
under of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC
(hereinafter referred to as the „GDPR“)
In case you are providing your personal data, we as a data controller:
- West Station Investment spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw (address: Postępu 14 St., 02-676 Warszawa), entered into register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000382274, with its tax identification number NIP: 5213598981, statistical identification number REGON: 142886338, with the share capital of PLN 81,709,000.00
- West Station Investment 2 spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw (address: Postępu 14 St., 02-676 Warszawa), entered into register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000485128, with its tax identification number NIP: 5213659441, statistical identification number REGON: 146964868, with the share capital of PLN 52,313,000.00
(each of them hereinafter referred to as the “Controller” or “we”),
We would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data and of your rights related to the said processing.
What are our purpose and legitimate interests for the processing of your personal data?
- Protection of property and safety of the employees and visitors.
- Administration of complaints.
- Fulfilment of contractual relationships.
Description of our purpose and legitimate interests:
- Protection of our buildings and safety of people using our buildings are the key element and number one priority in our business activity. Being able to ensure the proper level of protection and safety, we installed video monitoring system (CCTV). When entering the buildings or are near of them, the CCTV might record you. Additionally, we also verify the identity and register all third persons (i.e. other than tenants and their employees) accessing our buildings at the reception desk by checking their ID card or at the entrance to the garage by scanning the license plate of the vehicle and taking its and the person’s photograph. Moreover, when entering the building using the tenant access card, we process the time and place of the entry.
- In elevators and at the entrance to the garage, there is a possibility to call us directly via the installed voice connectors. When connecting to us via the voice collectors, we record the call as we might use for the future administration of complaint.
- Our philosophy is to be open and transparent at all times in order to ensure effective and smooth communication and consequently to enable the fulfilment of contractual relationships between us and you or entities on behalf of which you are acting as representative or agent, for that purpose we need to process your personal data.
What is our legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
- In order to protect of our rights and interests and for ensuring security in our premises we process your personal data on the basis of the legitimate interests under Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR.
- In order to administrate of claims we process your personal data on the basis of the legitimate interests under Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR.
- In order to fulfil contractual relationships between us and you or entities on behalf of which you are acting as representative or agent, we process your personal data on the basis of the legitimate interests under Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR.
What kind of personal data do we process?
- Audio-visual image of yourself, photograph and license plate of the vehicle, name and surname upon checking an ID card and time and place of entry when using the access card.
- Voice recording.
- Name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, correspondence address, position in organization, PESEL number.
How long do we store your personal data?
- We store your personal data for 15 days.
- We store your personal data for 15 days.
- We store your personal data during the period of fulfilment of contractual relationships.
As soon as we no longer need your personal data for the processing purposes for which the personal data have been collected, we will delete them unless the statute-barred period applies. Certain details and correspondence may be retained until the time limit for claims calculated in accordance with law or in order to comply with regulatory requirements regarding the retention of such personal data.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We provide your personal data to entities providing security services. We may share your personal data with our business partners with which we have conducted an agreement as they are in position of processors, controllers or joint-controllers. We also may be obliged to provide your personal data to public authorities, in particular courts and law enforcement agencies (police and prosecutors) only to the extent necessary and within the limits of the law.
From whom do we get the personal data?
We get personal data from you.
Do we transfer your personal data to third countries? Your personal data are processed within the territory of the Republic of Poland and other states of the European Union. Your personal data can be processed by a country outside of European Union if this third country has been confirmed by the European Commission as a country with adequate level of data protection or if other appropriate data protection safeguards exist (for example, binding corporate privacy rules or EU standard data protection clauses).
Personal data may also, in justified cases, be subject to use (processing) for the purpose of dealing with legal matters, including the performance of public authority obligations and monitoring for possible legal protection. Personal data may also be archived for a given public interest, as well as for scientific, historical or statistical research.
What are your rights?
Your rights as a data subject are stated below. Please note that the exact conditions to exercise these rights are set out in detail in Chapter III of GDPR, while in a particular circumstance not all rights may be exercised. You have following rights:
- Access to personal data we process about you
- Rectification of incorrect or inaccurate personal data and add incomplete personal data
- Restriction, i.e. blocking of processing of your personal data
- The deletion of personal data in case the purpose absence or unauthorized data processing
- Submission of an objection to the processing of personal data if you believe that our data processing is not justified
- Listing of personal data in a structured and machine-readable format or for another controller
- Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data
- To lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
How can you exercise your rights?
We strive to protect your privacy as much as possible and therefore we process your personal data in compliance with GDPR and all other relevant laws. However, if you disagree with the way we handle your personal data, you can exercise your rights by contacting us:
West Station Investment sp. z o.o./ West Station Investment 2 sp. z o.o.
In writing to the address: ul. Postępu 14, 02-676 Warsaw, Republic of Poland
Telephone: +48 22 203 44 20
Or you can file a complaint in supervising authority regarding the processing of your personal data:
President of the Personal Data Protection Office with seat in Warsaw, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
Your local supervisory authority may be found at: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm